Inbox Setup with Dynamic Columns, where ???

Landry, Marcel MLandry at nbpower.com
Mon Aug 6 23:25:12 EDT 2001

Hello all workflow guru's

We are upgrading from 4.0b to 4.6c and have to convert our customized inbox
folders to the new workplace.
We had a number of dynamic inbox attributes, filters, grouping and sorting
in various inbox configurations in our 'old' inbox setup.  A number of these
inbox configurations (folders) were offered globally to all our users.

After our upgrade, the dynamic attributes were intact, but how do we tie-in
the former inbox folders into the new workplace?  Is this something that we
must now configure in 'layouts', if so I don't see the dynamic attributes
available as options for display in the layout.

Yet, I can still go to transactions SINA and maintain configurations
(folders) as before.

 But how do I tie those into the workplace inbox...  I'm missing
something....

Any help would be greatly appreciated to help us sort this out.

Many thanks in advance.

Marcel Landry
NB Power.