New Workflow

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Fri Apr 27 09:18:51 EDT 2001

I have been tasked to develop a workflow that will collect material receipt
information, i.e, (when material is received) for a particular job, i.e.,
identified as components on a PM order operation, which makes a reservation
and orders the material.  Once all the material has been received, I need to
send a notification to the planner group identified on the order.  I am
working in 3.1H.  Can anyone offer any suggestions on how this will be done.
I know I will need some ABAP, i.e., function module maybe even a check
module.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  I know I am limited
in what I can do with 3.1H, please help.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
380-7250