Problems Sending Mail

Odedra, Menand MOdedra at krafteurope.com
Fri Apr 27 07:32:20 EDT 2001

Hello All

I`m having deficulty in creating a step that sends mail.

I`ve used the Wizard to create a send mail step and attempt to send a
notification to The Workflow Initiator.
In order to debug I tried inserting a mail step from another workflow(this
one works), but that particular step still wouldn`t work in my workflow.

I`ve checked the binding on the step and it is as follows

Workflow to task =

_WI_Object_Id   - &WORKITEMWITHSELFMETH&
AddressStrings  - &ADDRESSSTRINGS&
TypeId          - &TYPEID&
Receivers               -
Express         - &EXPRESS&
Language                - &LANGUAGE&
Attachments             - &COMPLETIONDOCUMENT&

Task to Workflow =

_WI_Object_Id   -

I`ve also tried to hard code the recipient and yet I still don`t seem to be
able to get the message to appear.

Any Help would be much appreciate, I`m begining to tear my hair out !