Help with workflow deadlines

Sherman S. Wright swright at lsil.com
Thu Apr 26 21:05:09 EDT 2001

Hi again -

So what suggestions do you have for making the loop work for the requested end?
If we just put a requested end on the Release Requisition for WI created + 3
days, and then have a "Send Internet Mail" step, with a requested start of WI
created + 3 days, that will just send the notice out 6 days after the original
work item is created.  If we put in a "loop until" where do we loop back to?
The Release Requisition step?

Thanks for all your suggestions!  Please keep them coming!

Regards,
Sherman