Help with workflow deadlines

Sherman S. Wright swright at lsil.com
Thu Apr 26 17:39:04 EDT 2001

Hi Jocelyn (and all) -

Thanks to you (and David and Peter) for your help and suggestions.  However, I'm
still having problems getting this implemented.  For testing purposes, I have
changed the deadlines to hours, instead of days, but I'm getting no results.

Let's just concentrate on the Latest End for this mail (I'll probably need a
separate one for the Requested End...).  I modified our task Requisition Release
to have a Latest End of Work item creation + 45 hours.  The modeled event name
was Latest End Reached, which then continues to a Process control step called
Requisition Item Rejected, which has the process control function of "Cancel
Work Item" with the workflow step 125, which is "Requisition Release Refused".
The subsequent event is "Requisition Item Rejected".

 I have processed over 100 PR lines, which all show in SWI2_DEAD, but they are
all still in "READY" status.  The SWWDHEX job is definitely running.  What am I
missing?

Thanks for any help you can offer...

Regards,
Sherman