B2B workflow start conditioms and currency

González Cartagena Cristián E_CGonzalez at entel.cl
Mon Apr 23 21:57:47 EDT 2001

Hi,

Our local currency is CLP (Chilean Pesos), without decimals, and the
workflow start conditions are in a foreign currency with 2 decimals.
Local currency is in TCURX with 0 decimal places, and the Foreign =
currency
isn't (so I suppose system uses the default of 2 decimal places for =
this
currency).

The workflow conditions are not working as we defined, for the amount =
in the
start conditions.
Our shopping baskets are in local currency (CLP), but in our tests it =
seems
that system multiplies exactly by 100 the local currency, or divides de
foreing currency by 100 (one of these options).

We have reviewed OSS notes 377083, 39005, and 387873, but we think it  =
is
not our case, since local currency is in TCURX and the systems defaults =
2
for the foreign.
We are going live next week (I hope) and don=B4t want to apply more =
notes,
maybe the solution is more simple.

Thanks in advance

Cristian=20