Workflow on 4.6C (customising the organisational management buffering timeframe)

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Mon Apr 23 16:27:26 EDT 2001

Kjetil,

You have answered your own question.  What a tough road you had to follow!!

There is a configuration setting in table T77S0 that allows for how the
organizational environment is
 buffered.  The table entry is:
WFLOW INBOX X   Org. Environment Buffering Type in the Inbox.=20

If the indicator is 'X', buffered once per day or each logon. =20
If not set (space), read each time the inbox is called.  Note - this setting
leads to longer call times for=20
the inbox.  A lot of new systems come standard delivered with the 'S' and
causes non-buffered results.
Maybe Alan Rickayzen can shed some light here.=20

Use SM30 to set it and ignore the warning message.  Then promote to
production before changing=20
development back to space.                              =09

Thomas Maue=20
Workflow Consultant

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com