Workflow and B2B

michel Tallon michel.tallon at ifrance.com
Mon Apr 23 06:27:14 EDT 2001

Hi Allan,

B2B have is own worflow for approving shopping basket.

WS10000060 : No approval step
WS10000031 : One approval step
WS10000129 : Two approval step

The rules used for defining the approvers are very simple.
The first approver is the requisitioner's chief (the guy with the red hat in
transaction PPOMA_CRM).
The second approver is the chief of the requisitioner's chief.

If your company use these rules for approving a shopping basket, it's very
easy to implement.
If not, you have to define your own workflows (based on standard) and your
own roles and it's more work.

Regards.
Michel.