Pur. Req Notification

Leonardo Araujo leonardo.araujo.b at bayer.com
Thu Apr 19 15:13:21 EDT 2001

Hi Workflow gurus,

I am in 31.h implementing task notification for successful idocs. This task
should be sent to the receiver of notifications, maintained in the partner
profile.
The problem is that I am working with object BUS2032 and I could not find IDOC
number on it. So the role resolution is failing.
In another hand, if I use object type IDOCORDERS I could not find the order
number, only the status (text field with sales order number), but this makes
binding definition quite tricky.
What would be the best solution for it? Edit the role resolution/function module
to incorporate the logic to get the sales order or IDOC?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Leonardo Araujo.
Bayer Canada