send mail task

Metin Topcan topcan.m at pg.com
Wed Apr 18 11:41:13 EDT 2001

Hi,

We are currently planning to start a number of workflow projects in my company.
We know that workflow area has a huge potential in delivering improvements in
the business process execution. However, I still have many doubters in the
company who are skeptic about the potential benefits...My question to the
participants of this forum would be...Can you briefly describe to me on which
areas you are currently doing active workflow on SAP R/3 (e.g. master data
maintenance, purchasing business process, etc.), and whether or not you have
been able to integrate SAP's workflow with anyother non-SAP workflow
platform...You may prefer to communicate your replies to me via my private
e-mail which I list below.

Many thanks,
Metin Topcan.
Procter & Gamble