send mail task

Odedra, Menand MOdedra at krafteurope.com
Wed Apr 18 11:17:30 EDT 2001

Alon

I`m new to workflowing so I know how to get you the binding from the
workflow to the task

TASK <-> Workflow

TYPEID   <- &TYPEID&
EXPRESS  <- &EXPRESS&
LANGUAGE <- &LANGUAGE&

However I`m not sure on how to get the binding from the task to the method
for you.

Thanks for taking the time out to help.
Regards Menand