Link between workflow in BBP and WF in R/3 for PR/PO release

Van Heerde, Arnoud arnoud.van.heerde at sap.com
Fri Apr 13 00:31:21 EDT 2001

Hi All,

Does anybody know something about the integration between workflow in BBP
and WF in R/3 for PR/PO release when using R/3 as backend? What I know from
training material in ECO210 is that both object types and templates are
different. Also from the training I can not tell if the organizational plan
is integrated. It seems it is maintained differently. For example defining a
supervisor <-> subordinate relation is done by checking a checkbox and not
by maintaining the proper relationship type. Is it possible to integrate
user-defined relationship types in R/3 with BBP?

Best regards,
Arnoud van Heerde