Workflows in AM

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Apr 12 18:54:44 EDT 2001

Hello Irineo,

Our shop uses the AM workflows pretty extensively - in releases 3.1H
(primarily) and
4.6B (in our recently upgraded European client).  In fact I've agreed to do
a small
presentation on the topic for the Fixed Assets Interest Group meeting
following the
ASUG annual conference, May 24-25 in Miami Beach, Florida.  If you happen
to be
in attendance there, I will be glad to discuss your situation.

And of course you are in exactly the right forum right now if you have
specific
problems or questions.  I never cease to be amazed by the quality and
calibre of

-- Patrick Green
GSAP Interface Architect
PwC GBPO Solutions, LLC
Tulsa, Oklahoma
918-581-3521 / patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com

Irineo Salazar <irineo.salazar at ixos.de>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 04/12/2001
01:06:08 PM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>