WI requested end

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Apr 12 01:16:52 EDT 2001

Hi Christophe,
Try using the modeled deadline wizard if you have it in your release.
If not, please make sure you read the documentation on modeled deadline
monitoring in whatever copy of R/3 library you have available as this
explains how you do this.

What you have to do is to include a PROCESS CONTROL step after your
missed deadline event which sets the Display document step to "obosolete".
You also need to make the internal event (outcome) "Processing obsolete"
active
in your Display Document step.
Then it all works fine - i.e. your missed deadline event will trigger the
process obsolete
event which kills the workitem and continues on to the rest of the workflow.

Don't worry about why the logic is this way - much too academic - just
code the modeled deadline pattern and you'll be fine.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267