Workflow Study Material

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Apr 12 01:10:06 EDT 2001

Hi Tolu,
Please, Please, Please try and get to the standard SAP courses.
No kidding, workflow is one of the most difficult areas in SAP
to try and teach yourself from scratch.  You can save yourself a
lot of grief by going to the first couple of workflow courses.

If you are having difficult in getting to a course, the R/3 library
documentation is still the best study materials in English.
Try working through the tutorials in particular.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267