Problem with performace

Pedro Bezerra pedrobezerra at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 00:33:14 EDT 2001

Hi All workflows gurus,

I very preocupied with performace for my workflow
production system. I implemented workflow in 5
production system ( I have the same customizing in the
in production servers ), only one have a performace
problem.

Before I transport the workflow customizing, the user
claimed for permormace of the inbox access ( SO01 ).

I read all sap notes and not search nothing that help
me. Any workflow gurus had the same problem ? I
appreciated any sugestion for solve this problem.

I4m in 40b version using informix database and unix
aix os.

thanks in advance.

Pedro Bezerra
Workflow Consulting