Automation of HR Master Data

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Sun Apr 8 23:10:23 EDT 2001

Hi Smita ,
What I understood from your mail is  as follows , correct me if I am wrong .
U have multiple unite (department) where Unit manager will do hiring and they
are on NON-SAP system and once they will complete
hiring , it  update to the SAP system .And while updating  u want to check the
SS number

My question is ,do you want to check each record and their SS number before
updating or do u like to see only that record which is wrong ...
Beacuse SAP have country depenedent routine which will check the SS number

If u want to check only wrong records , you can use dynamic action .
This dynamic action will send mail to the appropriate person with wrong data
record
And he/she  can change the record manually . Even u can send work item  also...

Let me know in detail the scenario , which help to give better solution

Presently I am in Singapore , you can call me at 65-97464721

Thanks
Rakesh
Arthur Andersen
Webflow Consultant