Notification Attachment

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Apr 8 22:04:02 EDT 2001

Hi Anees/Markus,
Markus is right but there is a little bit more you need to know about
moving the attachment to selfitem.sendtaskdescription in 4.5.=20

You'll need an extra step AFTER your selfitem.sendtaskdescription step
to add the attachment to the mail created by =
selfitem.sendtaskdescription
as follows.=20

********
If you are in 4.5, the attachments (at the workflow level)
are called _ATTACH_OBJECTS relating to object type SOFM.   (This should =
be
where your attachment created during the leave application was =
automatically
placed after
the leave application step.) =20

You'll need to append the attachments to the office document created by
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.
This document is passed back as the "result" parameter of
SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION and is an
object instance of object type SOFM.

You can then use method SOFM.ATTACH (which is available from at least =
30D)
to attach your attachment
(also a SOFM instance) to the original office document.

*******

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)=20
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267