Notification Attachment

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Apr 5 09:06:42 EDT 2001

Hello,

as far as I understand your problem you create an office document via
Object "SELFITEM", method "NOTE_CREATE". The attached object is
automatically added to the workflow container. From here you have to mo=
ve
it into your task SELFITEM-SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.

Kind regards,

Markus Brahm, CSC

Anees Abbasi <AAbbasi at qatargas.com.qa>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 05.04.2001
14:54:12

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>