Notification Attachment

Anees Abbasi AAbbasi at qatargas.com.qa
Thu Apr 5 08:54:12 EDT 2001

Workflow Gurus,

I was trying to create a attachment once leave of application has been
approved or rejected, before completing the workflow step, I would like to
attached a attachment,  System allows me to create the attachment and I can
able to write my note also, but when the user gets the notification there is
no attachment attached to the sap e-mail, we are on SAP 4.5b .
For notification I am using standard task ts300000102. in my workflow.
is there any thing I have to configure or add a task in my workflow? Is
there anything wrong with the workflow for this attachment problem? Please !
I really appreciated any kind of help ,  and thanks in advance

Anees Abbasi