Parallel Process

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Mon Apr 2 14:54:41 EDT 2001

Hi Mark,
I'm still working on it.
I did some small test to check if the binding is ok.
So I created a WF with one task  and one decision task.
The binding is fine.

The document is sent to the right agents.
I've created a Fork with 2 branches and insert the decision task in one
branch.

When I tried to used the Extra TAB with the container as table element,  THE
ERROR MESSAGE appears.
I wonder if the Extras Tab (table element) works.
The WfReadAgents is my multiline container defined in my WF.

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

THis is the message after filling the table element.
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Please I need Help

Thank for your help

Mr. Sosthene Assy