Post with Reference within F-43

Brian Bennings bennings.bj at pg.com
Mon Apr 2 11:03:35 EDT 2001

In our A/P Invoice custom workflow, we have a step that performs a Call
Transaction for F-43.  This works properly for invoices processed using this
transaction.  However, if the user selects DOCUMENT > POST WITH REFERENCE from
within F-43, we have a problem.  Up until the user saves the document, the
session is still in the workflow, but when it is saved, it jumps out of the
workflow and posts the document.

The work item is then returned to the users inbox, still in the Call Transaction
step of the workflow.

When the Post with Reference is selected, the transaction is changed from F-43
to FBR2.

Is this causing us the problem, that the transaction code is changed within the
Call Transaction?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set this up so that the user can
select Post with Reference and remain in the workflow?

Thanks,
Brian Bennings