Incorrect role resolution

Søren Skjødt s_skjodt at jubiimail.dk
Mon Apr 2 10:29:41 EDT 2001

Hi all

I am using standard workflow ws38 - wf_req_re for release of purchase req=
uisitions. However after changing and transporting the agent of the first=
 step (TS7986) to AC168 - superior of.., the workflow no longer works in =
the target system, but functions well in the test system.

The workflow is triggered correctly, but when resolving roles for the fir=
st step, I can see (Tcode SWUD - technical trace) that in the target syst=
em, the old role function is still used for role resolution.
The workflow definition shows the correct agent assignment, but this is a=
pparently not used at runtime.
It seems that some kind of buffer needs to be reset?

I'm getting desperate - Can anybody help?

Best regards,
S=F8ren Skj=F8dt