Emergency

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sun Apr 1 14:27:17 EDT 2001

Hello Sosthene,

if you already received a task I would guess that the dynamic parallel step
works well so far. It seems to be a problem with your method or the data
binding into the task.

By the way: Which release are you on?

Kind regards,

Markus

"ASSY, SOSTHENE" <S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 01.04.2001 12:34:38

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>