EDI DEADLINE MONITORING

Walker, Tom trwalker at eastman.com
Mon Sep 25 17:14:02 EDT 2000

We are using SAP 4.6B EDI workflow monitoring. As part of this process the
delivered task TS00008046 is triggered when an inbound order idoc fails
(object IDOCORDERS/ event INPUTERROROCCURRED). We want to utilize deadline
monitoring but it appears that you can only use deadline monitoring with a
workflow, not a single step task. Does anyone know how to apply deadline
monitoring to this task without creating a workflow template and include
this task as a single step? I have checked the where used in the task and
found it linked to two workflows but neither workflow is the one triggered
in the event trace. Only the task was triggered. Are there any global
workflow templates that I might be missing?