Added 6 new virtual attributes to subtype but are not showing up in "test" of object

Kokoszka, William A. UTRC KokoszWA at utrc.utc.com
Mon Sep 25 14:29:28 EDT 2000

I have added 6 new attributes to an existing subtype of an object type. When
I test and "create" an instance, none of the new attributes are showing up
in the list of attributes. I saved and generated the changed object type.
Each new attribute has a status of "modeled" as opposed to "implemented",
which is the status for all previous attributes. This subtype of the object
type was created in 3.1H. The new attributes have been added in our upgraded
4.6B system. How do you change these attributes to "implemented" or
"released" in 4.6B?

Thanks,
Bill