Upgrading to 4.6c - Where's the Business Object ???

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 19 14:04:23 EDT 2000

Hi Workflow-ers,

We are in the process of upgrading to 4.6c from 4.5.  In 4.5 we had
assigned the SAP Org Object BUS0028 (Fund Center) to the PD Org structure,
which allows us to link Fund Centers with Organizational Units with
transaction PFOM.  We use this link to route various documents with
Workflow.

In our 4.6c environment, the business object BUS0028 no longer exists in
the Business Object Repository.  The customer-defined extension of it,
ZBUS0028, does exist.  However, you cannot maintain Fund Center assignments
for the Business Object BUS0028 anymore.

Data that was created prior to 4.6c (PD Org structures with Fund Centers
assigned) has been brought into the 4.6c environment with the assignments
intact.

My question is this:  Where did the business object go, and if it is gone
for good, how could our users maintain these SAP Org Object assignments.
(Why did it go away is also on my mind).

Thanks in advance!
Sue