Workitems not routing to approvers inbox

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri Sep 15 10:19:16 EDT 2000

Hello Kim,

what does the agent assignment in the workflow log (SWI1) say? Is any agent
assigned at all? Have you assigned a user (type US) or a person (type P) to the
position? If you used a person, is the infotype 0105, subtype 0001 maintained
correctly?

Do the possible agents of the task include the new agent?

Best regards,

Markus

"Currie, Kim" <KCurrie at qrs.com> on 15.09.2000 00:29:23

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>