Inactive version used in 4.6B

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Sep 12 09:46:30 EDT 2000

Hi stephan,

I normally prefer copying the workflow templates as this is the safest way of
versioning, nevertheless it has disadvantages concerning reporting etc.

Does it help to copy the workflow into a new one and decativate the event
coupling or the starting of the old one?

Regards,

Markus

Stephan Becker <stephan.becker at london.com> on 12.09.2000 13:22:18

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>