Workflow assignments using infotype 0105

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri Sep 8 16:38:37 EDT 2000

Hi Todd,

one Problem of the Infotype 0105 is that there is no plausibility check or
F4-Help for it. So are you sure that you maintained it correctly?

You can check it by testing the function module "SWW_WI_GET_USERS_OF_ORG_UNIT"
(or similar) for example  if you import the position and its number and you
could even debug it for detailed checks.

Best regards,

Markus

Todd Walter <toddwalter at hotmail.com> on 07.09.2000 23:13:20

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>