TX SWUF - CONT Table - Threshold for Warnings

Quenzer, Kenneth D QuenzeKD at oge.com
Fri Sep 8 14:03:42 EDT 2000

Hi Marcel,

The warnings seem to be based on a fixed number of records and are just
there to let you know that the workflow tables are getting very large.  At
one time our SWW_CONT table was over 57 million records and SWW_CONTOB was
over 31 million.  It is important that you keep the workflow tables
reorganized and the database statistics updates.  We have started archiving
and deleting work items and the SWW_CONT and SWW_CONTOB tables stay around
30 million records and 20 million records respectively.

You don't need to start archiving IDocs to get rid of the type C work items.
There is an OSS note that has the code for a report that can be used to
delete the type C work items.  We are using it and it works well.

Hope this helps,
Kenny Quenzer