Release strategy not getting applied in standard SAP PR workf low in 4.6C

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 7 12:54:51 EDT 2000

Thanks for the input, Markus and Rob.

The release strategies for PR line items are defined correctly with =
OMGQ. It
is just that they get applied inconsistently. This is a random and
thankfully rare problem. It happened to a couple of PRs in the sandbox. =

In 3.1I,  to identify errors of omission early with newly created =
release
strategies, and to prevent workflow from being blamed for lines not =
showing
up in the approvers' inbox, I had created a background job that runs =
nightly
and sends an email notification to the MM analyst - a list of the PR =
line
items without release strategies. This would continue in 4.6C - so it =
will
catch the above inconsistencies as well.

Regards

Neeraja

characteristic