Release strategy not getting applied in standard SAP PR workf low in 4.6C

Rob Lake Robert.Lake at uk.nestle.com
Fri Sep 1 04:58:29 EDT 2000

Neeraja,

I can't offer a solution but we have noticed similar behaviour in 4.6B. =
 One
of my colleagues has been investigating it and has found total =
inconsistency
in the way strategies are applied - different behaviour for different =
users,
creating a requisition item gives a different result to changing an =
existing
item to the same values.

There have also been some instances where this has happened with =
purchase
orders.

Can anyone shed any light on this?  I know that strictly speaking this =
isn't
a workflow problem as if the strategy is applied, the workflow works =
fine,
but users don't always see the distinction.

Rob Lake
Procurement and Supply Process Development, Nestl=E9 UK Ltd