Sending Workitems to Lotus Notes

Peter Lindlau Peter_Lindlau at chorus.de
Fri Oct 27 02:55:52 EDT 2000

Hi Bettina,

there is a special product shipped by SAP which integrates SAP's business
workflow with Lotus Notes. It is based on SAPForms which allows you process
WI's from within a Notes client. You need R/3 release 4.5 or above, there
may be an option of downgrading the product to 4.0B++ - but I am not sure
whether or not this has been evaluated.

Peter

Bettina Holz <Bettina.Holz at mummert.de>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 26.10.2000
18:33:57

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>