Sending Workitems to Lotus Notes

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Thu Oct 26 22:16:47 EDT 2000

Hi ,

Lotus  has  a specific product which enables Domino Mail client users to be
automatically provided SAP R/3
Worklist Inbox data within Domino mail, also to request R/3 Worklist item data
from R/3 upon demand.
This integration makes SAP R/3 worklist information available to Domino users
from a central mail interface,
eliminating the requirement to login and check R/3 for R/3work-in-process data
requiring end user
evaluation and /or approvals.

U can download the r3work.ntf from Lotus notes site  www.eicentral.lotus.com.
,  if u worked with SAP MAPI
it is simillar to that..

If u have any problem , kindly let me know in detail

Thanks
Rakesh
ITS/ Workflow Consultant
Arthur Andersen