Using Paging from SAP WF

Drenth, Barb Barb_Drenth at adc.com
Tue Oct 24 08:59:07 EDT 2000

Hi, Easin.

Originally, we did it by sending a file to an external package called Dazel (which also manages faxes, among other things).  Each paging company had to be set up as an output device. We then switched to sending an e-mail message to Outlook.  Each user then sets up autoforwarding to their pager.  This works better because the maintenance is distributed across all users.

I don't know much more about it, but could put you in contact with a more technical person here if you don't get any better responses.  (We are on 4.6b.  No ALE or MAPI connections set up yet.)

Thanks!

Barb Drenth
SAP Support:  CIC/Archiving
Phone:  952-914-6689