Event trace log not generated

Jian Liu liujian88 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:36:40 EDT 2000

HI Stefan and Tom,

Thanks for your reply. The event trace funciton works fine in our IDES 4.6B
system. However, in our 4.6C testing system, i followed the same way to
switch on and off the event trace (SWELS). But event trace are not logged
(irregardless on or off), although workflows can be triggered by events. I
am not sure whether this problem is related to the version.

I find something strange in the 4.6C testing system. Table SWELTS is empty.
This is not the case in the IDES 4.6B system. Could this be related to the
missing event trace log?

Thanks.

Rgds, Jian