Transfer of work item due to org unit change?

Roehlen, Peter PRoehlen at powercor.com.au
Sun Oct 22 20:07:51 EDT 2000

Lisa,

I suspect it's due to performance reasons.  Our refresh seems to take place
around midnight each day and the first person to access their workflow inbox
after the refresh has to wait nearly 60 seconds before they can access their
workitems.  The same happens after you do an ad-hoc refresh via the
transaction SWU_OBUF.

Mind you we have nearly 700,000 workitems that need archiving so this
possibly exacerbates the problem.

If you don't have many workitems and are not concerned about the performance
implications of refreshing more than daily, you could have a small ABAP
written to call transaction SWU_OBUF (or the function module) that you could
schedule periodically throughout the day.

Regards

Peter.