workitem archiving

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Thu Oct 19 07:44:28 EDT 2000

Ken,

SWUF shows the number of records in tables. Reorg has nothing to do with it. If
the recrods were not phisicaly deleted, reorg of those tables will not do it
either.

Greg

"Rahilly, Ken" <Ken.Rahilly at compaq.com> on 10/19/2000 12:34:36 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>