Transfer of work item due to org unit change?

Gregory Kowalik gkowalik at ashland.com
Wed Oct 18 11:49:32 EDT 2000

Well in 46B this is maintained via that transaction. The correspodning table is
SOPR, but I doubt it is available in 40B.
Transaction SWU_OBUF refreshes a buffer by calling function module
RH_INBOX_VIEW_BUFFER_REFRESH.
Check if you have that function module in your release (it was created in
Nov.'98 so you might have it), and then do a where used on it.

Greg

"Schroeter, Brad" <BSchroeter at ti.com> on 10/18/2000 11:01:08 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>