Transfer of work item due to org unit change?

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Tue Oct 17 14:41:02 EDT 2000

Org unit I
  Position 1
    Holder A (validity 10/11/2000 - 12/31/2000)
*Note: Positions are created in reference to jobs and workflow tasks are
assigned to jobs.

Currently holder A has 3 work items in inbox for this org unit position.  I
delimit holder A with a delimit date of 10/16/2000 and add holder B with a
validity of 10/17/2000 - 12/31/9999).  Holder B currently has no work items
in inbox.  I then refresh the org environment via tran SWUS.

Now holder A has no work items in inbox but holder B still has no work items
in inbox.  I was expecting the 3 work items to be transferred to holder B
after the org environment refresh.  Is my assumption incorrect?

Thanks,
Brad