Document template workflow

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:39:09 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am trying to create a workflow that presents a document template (either
Excel or Word) to a user that they can fill out and then be forwarded to
another user.  I am having trouble figuring out what object/method to use
that will do this.  I noticed in another posting that you can do a 'Create
document from template' step but have not been able to run across anything
like that.  Can anyone help me with suggestions.

Thanks,

Todd Walter