Document attachments

Jackson, Sarah A Sarah.Jackson at let-it-be-thus.com
Mon Oct 16 07:54:47 EDT 2000

OK, I now have attachments attaching themselves to all work items, which is
fantastic!  In one case though, I need a notification to go to a microsoft
outlook mailbox or to an ESS mailbox, that does not recognise the object. Is
there any way of converting this so that it is recognised by another mail
client?

Regards,

Sarah