Problem passing object key to Outlook

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:33:51 EDT 2000

Michael,

I have succesfully set up the MAPI and forms and have gotten other workflows
to work.  One workflow in particular that I created off of a custom object
does not work.  I created a custom method that does a call transaction MR3M.
  It works fine when the workflow is executed from the SAP inbox but when I
execute it in Outlook, it takes me to the transaction but doesn't pass the
document number (object key) with it.  This requires the user to figure out
what the document number is and then enter it.  I just can't figure out why
it would work in the SAP inbox but not in Outlook.