problems with Role

Thomas Maue r0773c at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 12 14:33:18 EDT 2000

Andre,

I have created/added a role into a WF in 4.6B.  If the role shows up in
the list of available roles then it should also display within the agent
assignment of the WF step.  Try these steps.

Agent type = role, click pull down, structure search button, make sure
standard role type = function to be executed, page down for user defined
roles, double click on role.

Tom Maue