Problem passing object key to Outlook

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 10:35:55 EDT 2000

I created a workflow off of a custom object based on the RSEG table for the
creation of Logistics invoice documents.  The workflow sends a message to a
user who executes it with a custom method that displays the invoice
document.  When I tested this from the SAP inbox everything works fine.
However, when I test it from Outlook, it does not appear to know the object
key because it takes me to the initial screen where I must enter the
document number.  The task is set up as a user decision task with a
secondary method executed before the main method that does the display.  I
have other workflows with a similar setup that seem to work fine through
Outlook. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd