Event Linkage Keeps Deactivating

FREER, ISABELLA I.FREER at AFDB.ORG
Tue Oct 10 05:07:55 EDT 2000

Hi Simon
The 'Insertion not possible" message I ignore cause it has no real effect
and the linkage does get activated anyway.
If you check the workflow administrator's Inbox a message (explanation of
the error), should appear each time a major error occurs in your workflow
and it is deactivated.  I suppose the message the administrator gets can
sometimes mean very little but it is a sort of a pointer to where to look
for the problem.
Hope this helps
Isabella