Triggering Workflow - Events...

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Tue Oct 3 09:32:46 EDT 2000

Sarah,

If you are on release 4.0+...

Tables T779W and T779X contain records that instruct SAP to either raise an
event or call a function module when an HR update occurs.  Both tables have
the same structure; T779W is SAP's table, T779X is the customer's.  Beware
that the interface for function modules that respond to PA updates (e.g.,
HR_EVENT_RULES_PA0000) is different from the interface for function modules
that respond to PD updates (e.g., HR_EVENT_TRAINING_NOTIFICATION).

Take a look at the T779W entries for busob PDRELA_025.  You might model
your own T779X entries on them.  If I can help you with this, feel free to
contact me directly.

Rob