Binding Error.

Pemmireddy Ram Ram.Pemmireddy at sms.siemens.com
Thu Nov 30 11:36:06 EST 2000

Hello!

I am having a trouble with one of the workflow in 46C, which works in 30F.
I am hoping one of you must have come across this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Problem: Here is one of the problems I am having with binding.

_WI_Object_Id                  &TASK&
_Adhoc_Objects
_Attach_Objects
_WI_Group_Id                   &TASK.SMNOTIFICATIONOBJ.DIVISION&
_Workitem
Customer                          &CUSTOMER&

Error:

001 I ***** Binding definition: Direction "<==", element _WI_GROUP_ID *****

001 E Reference types 'D' and 'O' are not compatible (expression
'&TASK.SMNOTIF

Longtext:

Reference types 'D' and 'O' are not compatible (expression '')

Message no. W8 109

Diagnosis

The two partners of the value assignment in the binding must have compatible