Workflow Copy and Transport

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at nns.com
Tue Nov 28 14:43:31 EST 2000

We are currently getting ready to go-live with our first customer developed
workflow.  We have built it twice in our development boxes.  The way we
work, we have to place the workflow in the master client, same box as the
development box, this requires rebuilding or copying.  Next we will
transport the workflow to the test box and then release transport to
production.  We want to copy the workflow to the master client and transport
to the test client.  Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how to copy
from one client to another?

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
0-7250